Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED] Empty There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Mar 2012, 20:08

Like always... nothing ever goes my way because sims 3 is a troll. The newest problem I have is i recently installed town life stuff. Now everytime I start the game to go to the launcher, a freaking error message pops up telling me this:

There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details.

I went to the log and have no freaking clue what it means... please help me... again. There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED] 1490881299

Back to top Go down

There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 25 Mar 2012, 20:23

Hello,

Did you apply the Town Life crack, or reapply the one from the fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED] Empty Re: There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Mar 2012, 20:49

Town life crack. Should I apply the ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 25 Mar 2012, 22:06

Hello,

Yes, apply the latest version of the Ultimate Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Mar 2012, 21:46

Thank you, worked fine.There was an error during startup. Please see log for more details... WTF??? [SOLVED] 611149516

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Mar 2012, 17:03

Hello,

The game works fine now?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 06:36

Alright, I have the same error, but the fix did not repair it. Not sure what to do now. Please help. Thank you for your time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:11

jesumyn wrote:Alright, I have the same error, but the fix did not repair it. Not sure what to do now. Please help. Thank you for your time.
Hello,

Please open your own topic, so we could track the progress easier. Thank you!