Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED] Empty "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Nov 2012, 16:00

"There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." shows up when I start launcher after applying the 1.42 ultimate fix. I had supernatural so the game update was to the latest before 1.42. Help? Or should I just reinstall everything

//EDIT

wait, whaaat? I was just going to reinstall everything and before that I
just tried applying the #crack to base game even though instruction
manual says I update before applying #crack. So it turns out that error
message from the launcher is gone and now I'm updating it via origin.
I'm still like..whaaaat?? but yeah it worked. I'm a newb and I don't
know what I'm doing most of the time. "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED] 2279017149

Back to top Go down

"There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED] Empty Re: "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 23:11

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you do need any more assistance! "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details." [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male