Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work Empty The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 20:05

Hello so i got everything to work  two days ago i was so happy, but the thing is i hate that you can´t change the city and you have to buy a game so you can download the world tool from the sims store. last time i had the same trouble but i dont remember how i fixed it couse i just clicked and put everything as i felt couse i were so irritaded that i couldnt find the solutions in here.

so i went to the store yesterday and bought the base game but i still have the expansions from "games4theworld" downloaded.

1. i have never had eny trouble with installing ever, until now i think it´s university life and seasons that are messing with me.
2. when i have put al the cracks in the base game it don´t show up on the start up screen. 
 but then when i start the game the screen becomes black and a loading icon comes up where the mouse is and then it half tabs down and a message comes up that says

"the sims 3 has stoped working.
A problem made the program stop working correctly . The program shuts down and you will be notified if there is eny solutions for the Program."

i know i have done everything righ, but obviosly i havent so i would like some help with the instalation.
i have:
bought base game
late night
Generations
pets
Supernatural
seasons
university life
Master suit stuff

can you please help me?

The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work Start%20up
The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work Stoped10

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work Empty Re: The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Jul 2013, 20:33

Hello,

Please repeat steps 2-4 on this page, and let us know the result.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work Empty Re: The sims 3 expansions can´t make it work

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:40

When i apply the fix it removes the icons on the start up for sims that shows whitch games i have

and then it says to me that i have to put in the master suit stuff cd and try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 22:21

OMG feeling so stupid Rolling Eyes 

okej so now i have done i all right!!!!

i put al the cracks in to the sims 3 base game exept for late night couse that crack i put in there, and i used the crack from the download not from the ultimate fix.

and i used the al expansions crack in the fix and put it in the base game.
the problem was that i did not use the crack* file from the fix haha feeling so stupid.

but this time i am going to writh these steps down so i never forget it xD
Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Jul 2013, 23:14

Nice!
If your Windows is in English, you can also try my new tool to automatically apply the Ultimate Fix.
See this topic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top