Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED] Empty How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 09:48

Hi, at the beginning I want to apologize because my English is not as well as it should be.

Ive got a problem while installing expansions for The Sims 3. I have CD with base game which I installed. I downloaded Generations, Island paradise, Pets, Seasons, Showtime and University Life. My question is: how should I install expansions? Which one should I install firstly and which crack should I use? Please help me

Back to top Go down

How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 10:59

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
here's guide how to install The Sims 3. If you follow this guide carefully there shouldn't be any problems.

So, when you install The Sims 3 Base Game, download Manual Patch and apply it. Then install expansion that you want. There isn't any particular demand of installation if you applied Manual Patch. So, when you want to install Generations Expansion Pack. Start installer, follow all steps, when installer asks for key open #InstallationGuide and only use serial do not follow other instruction, because they are outdated. Finish installation. Do same for every other addon you want to install. When you installed all addons you want download Ultimate Fix. Extract it using WinRAR. Copy content of folder #Crack to installation folder of The Sims 3. Usual installation folder is C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
You'll find all links you need in installation guide.
If you have any more question feel free to ask.

Back to top Go down

How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 11:32

Do I have to install Manual Patch ?
I already installed my expansions, I put Island Paradise's crack in Bin folder and it looks like that: How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED] <a href=How to install expansions for The Sims 3 help. [SOLVED] 7f8b83494fe8d078med" />

Should I uninstall all of expansions and follow your steps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2016, 12:47

Follow this guide to fix it. Reply back to update us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2016, 14:25

I had to download fix file and now everything is okay. Thank for Your help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 13 Aug 2016, 17:07

Good to hear!
Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions or problems again.

Haoppy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed. 
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top