Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED] Empty "A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2012, 20:11

Ok so i just patched my game to 1.33.2 and the update seemed like it installed properly, then when i start the game, this pop-up window shows up telling me that i need to restart and all that. I looked up for this problem fix in the topic that is in this section but when i click on layers i only get the default file and nothing else, i dont see any "The Sims" file or piece of paper there. What should i do? Ty!

Back to top Go down

"A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED] Empty Re: "A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 01 Apr 2012, 00:34

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

"A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED] Empty Re: "A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 01 Apr 2012, 08:28

Hello,

It looks like he already tried that.
Try to reapply the latest version of the fix.
Also look at your saves folder. Does your save game have .bad extension?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:24

No. And i already applied the version of the fix. I reinstalled all my games again and im currently patching them, so hopefully it wont happen again. But im kinda scared though.....cause when i installed Pets and applied the 1.33.2 patch this happened, so now that re-installed everything and im patching to 1.33.2 i just hope that this wont happen again. Ill let you all know the results, tyty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 03 Apr 2012, 17:51

Hello,

Don't worry!
Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 17:46

Well ive playing a bit last morning, last night and this morning, and it all seems to be back to normal. No more pop-up message with that error so....im glad it worked. At least now i know not to patch 2 times....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 04 Apr 2012, 17:57

Hello,

Glad to hear you got it to work! Thank you Lady ElDi!
If you run into any more problems, don't hesitate to let us know!

Happy simming! "A serious error has occurred while loading stuff.sims3". [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top