Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application Empty A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2012, 08:31

Hey so ever since I turned off my computer while saving my game has been screwed. The .backup file didn't work, re-installing didn't work. It's not the disc, I play on 2 other pcs. But I want it work on this one too! :'/ So yeah, I can't make a new family or load anything. My game is really messed up. I can load to the home screen but then can't play. I can go into options, log in etc. But no playing. :'(

Help Me! A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application 3479271199 A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application 2830496658

Back to top Go down

A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application Empty Re: A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application

Post by Guest Sun 16 Sep 2012, 08:36

Hi, first delete all of your mods, and then rename The Sims 3 folder under documents>Electronic Arts to something else. After open the launcher so it will create a new Sims 3 folder. Trying never hurts Smile

Back to top Go down

A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application Empty Re: A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application

Post by Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 13:05

//MOVED
A serious error has occurred while loading familyname.sims3 it is strongly reccommended that you restart the application -0987610
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top