Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval Stuck Characters Help and Random Black Screens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval Stuck Characters Help and Random Black Screens Empty The Sims Medieval Stuck Characters Help and Random Black Screens

Post by Guest Tue 24 Apr 2012, 16:19

This is my first post and I am no good with computers what-so-ever, but have found the people on here to be geniuses in comparison to myself and was hoping someone could help.
I have the actual game for The Sims Medieval, but seeing as the Pirates and Nobles has been discontinued my husband has downloaded the crack file for the game.
I then installed all of the updates (one by one) from SimPrograms.
When I play the game now, my charcters get stuck randomly (If I click on something for the queue it goes away as the sime stands there and waves its arms). There are also moments where the entire screen goes black and all I can see is the Golden Arrow for the Tutorials, and random crashes.
If anyone knows of something that may help it would be greatly appreciated.

Mod edit: Topic moved to the right section.

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval Stuck Characters Help and Random Black Screens Empty Re: The Sims Medieval Stuck Characters Help and Random Black Screens

Post by Admin Tue 24 Apr 2012, 17:43

Hello,

First of all, welcome to the Forum, Dalzien!
That doesn't sound good indeed. Let's start by updating your graphic card drivers.
Please provide your graphic card's model and what operating system (Windows XP, Vista, 7 etc.) you're using and whether it's a 32- or 64-bit system.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male