Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED] Empty Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 30 Apr 2012, 19:04

I just installed the sims 3 base game and run it with the crack that include in the disc.
It runs nicely... But i want to install the Showtime and it show me the way to upgrade the base game version for the installing...
I followed it and installed but i open the launcher, it shows me the message:(There was an error during startup.Please see the Log for more details.)
I open the game file and it shows me (Unable to start game. Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)
Then i reinstalled all and update manually with the downloaded folder but it shows same error...

What can i do now?PLease help me!!! I want to play Showtime Sad

Back to top Go down

Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Apr 2012, 20:28

Hello,

Did you install Showtime before you attempted to start the game, and did you use the fix?
When you reinstalled, did you restart your pc?
You may want to have a look at this video that deals with this particular error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 07:35

I update the base game manually with the patch downloaded before installing the Showtime...
I already used the fix by following the video...
When i got the error message, i uninstalled it and restart the pc again...
Just i followed the video that you showed , but i m still getting same error...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 09:44

Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online on the Forum.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 10:27

i sent the private message for you already... I totally need your help....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 10:30

Hello,

The chatbox can be found at the top of the homepage.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 May 2012, 10:55

Thanks my god admin for solving my problems.... Smile))

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 11:06

Hello,

You're always welcome!

Enjoy playing and don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more assistance! Update to version 1.33 with the error of (there was an error during startup) [SOLVED] 3479271199

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top