Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED] Empty 99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2012, 08:15

Hi! I've installed all of the Sims 3 expansion and stuff packs, ran the manual patch to update my version and used the ultimate fix, but I'm still having a major problem. My game loads with no issues and I can go through the options with no problems, but when I attempt to load a neighborhood it always follows the same pattern:

1. Neighborhood will begin loading, the tips cycle, etc.
2. Load takes about a minute and a half
3. Load stops and stays at 99% for the rest of this time. Tips continue to cycle.

This happens for all of the neighborhoods. I'm using no CC/Mods, I've deleted my EA folder in My Documents and attempted to reload, but no luck there either. My computer should be more than powerful enough to run this game. Any insight on what might be going on?

Back to top Go down

99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: 99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 04 May 2012, 09:16

Hello,

How much time are you giving it? That very last part can take quite a while if it's the first time you're loading the game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: 99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2012, 10:34

I restarted it upon reading your post and so far I've waited about 35 minutes. The cursor is still cycling, as are the hints/tips, but no loading still. Sad

Last edited by Defenestrate on Fri 04 May 2012, 10:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarifying information.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 May 2012, 10:44

Hello,

Try running the game as an Administrator. If that didn't help either, I think a correct reinstallation should do.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 May 2012, 11:21

Wow, I can't believe it was something as simple as forcing it to run as administrator! Thank you so much for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 May 2012, 11:28

Hi there,

Haha, glad to hear that worked!
Happy simming and please let us know if there's anything else we could help you with! 99% Neighborhood Load error. [SOLVED] 611149516

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top