Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error! Empty The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error!

Post by Guest Sun 06 May 2012, 06:37

Few weeks ago, I have my base game, Ambition, Showtime, World Adventure, Generations, Outdoor Living Stuff all installed in my laptop, but because some problems, I uninstalled all of my EPs and SP and also my base game.
So I reinstalled my base game. I've installed the base game and then I installed the Ambitions EP. It all went well and the installation has finished.
But then when I tried to launch the game and it said that I have the unofficial game modification. Even I ignore it, my game crashed (The Sims 3 has stopped working, it said). So I uninstalled the Ambitions EP, but my base game also wont work.
I reinstalled my base game again, then Late Night EP, but it said I have to update my game. So I updated my game and now it said "Unable to start service initialization failed ...."
Any idea? Thanks Smile
:newfag:

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error! Empty Re: The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 May 2012, 10:33

Hello,

Install all your expansions, download and install the manual patch and apply our fix.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error! Empty Re: The Sims 3 problem? Ambitions EP and game update error!

Post by Guest Sun 06 May 2012, 16:23

Ok I've installed my base game and I was tryin to install Showtime EP then it told me to update my game. But then it said error and can't update the game and when I tried to relaunch the installation setup it never tell me to update my game again. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
If I use the latest patch, 1.33.2.0150 will it broke my game? Or is it safe if I have Showtime installed? I used to use that patch update but it broke my game and I think it was because I don't have Showtime EP that time, as it's the latest update. Is it right? Any idea? Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 06 May 2012, 23:22

Hello,

Don't worry, the latest version of the game should work just fine, as long as you follow the instructions carefully.
Let's see, do you get the "Invalid File" error? If yes, please do as Lady ElDi suggested and use the manual patch, which can be found here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
Afer that, re-download and re-apply the Ultimate Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top