Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb) Empty Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Wed 09 May 2012, 16:33

Background information
I had a problem earlier, everything was solved, and I was able to play sims for many hours.. But me being me.. I wanted moar MOAR MODS N STORE CONTENT. Because, why the hell not :p. Downloaded 2 mods; the censor remover and detailed body parts (I'm such a pervert D: (don't worry, I'm not, no real reason for wanting and installing it actually :p)), and I installed them (they were .exe files). And I downloaded august 2011-april 2012 store content, and put them in the my documents/ea/sims3/downloads map, started CCmagic, and started rebuilding, I noticed I was running low on discspace, but I thought CCmagic would manage.. For no reason (when it was ended or near the end) it crashed, no reason was provided. Restarted CCmagic, pressed rebuild, everything was rebuild apparently, pressed 'play'.. got this message; unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)

tl;dr
I get this message
unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb), what do? ;d

Solutions I have already tried but did not resolve the problem
-Run cccleaner before running the game through ts3w.exe
-Remove the sims3 folder from my documents/ea

Thanks in advance ;3

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 10 May 2012, 09:17

Hello,

That is usually a registry error. Did you uninstall any of your expansionpacks?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Sims 3 | unable to start game service initialization failed. (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 10 May 2012, 13:00

Yes, and the game ran perfectly with all those installed, But I suspect it's the mods that cause this problem, I have removed the ea/ts3 folder though, did not solve the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 10 May 2012, 22:22

Hello,

So, what about the Ultimate Fix, did you apply it?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 May 2012, 16:15

Yes I did, only the #crack files though, nothing else Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 May 2012, 16:18

Hello,

Please apply this manual patch (again): https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
After it finished updating your game, re-apply the "# Crack" part of the Ultimate Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top