Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 11 Jun 2012, 03:46

Hi,
Yesterday I install Sims 3 and all the expansion i had and with the help of your guide i install the ultimate fix...but i still have problems. I can't update to version 1.34, the launcher freezes and doesn't let me do anything with it, i have to close it after a while. If i skip that part and hit the play button it appear that "famous" box where it says i have an unofficial version and can cause bugs and bla bla bla, at the end of that box we have "quit" or "continue". I hit continue (lol), it load with no problem, i choose a house to play i can create a sim and i can save, so far so good. But when i try to place some object from inventory or if i go to buy mode, the game freezes and stop working. So, now i don't know what to do. I have searched arround the forum for an answer and i tried to fix it but i can't, still the same. I hope you can help me. Smile Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 11 Jun 2012, 15:23

Hello,

As the Fix' "# Installation Guide.pdf" suggests, please use this manual patch instead: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v134-fix-manual-patch-updated
And move on with the steps afterwards.

Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:22

AHAH!! Thank you! Didn't remember that one. Razz Well i did it manually then, i update it and then put the crack again and all good. No problems at all. Smile Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:47

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now!
Don't hesitate to contact us if you run into any more problems and have fun playing The Sims 3! Problem with Ultimate Fix for sims 3. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top