Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games. Empty Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games.

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 21:37

Just today I downloaded, from here, and installed World Adventures, Outdoor Living, and Townlife. World Adventures was the last one that I installed so I clicked on that one to start the game. I clicked and it took forever to pop up. When it finally did it kept saying No Game Disc Found! Please insert Showtime into disc drive! Or something like that. Any help?

EDIT: I got rid of World Adventures. Now my game launcher will not open at all or it says that Error Process could not be started

Last edited by Piadora on Thu 14 Jun 2012, 02:54; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games. Empty Re: Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games.

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 16:59

Hello,

Please start with these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Do not skip any steps and read very carefully.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games. Empty Re: Please Insert Showtime Disc after adding other games.

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:03

The games were all installed using the instructions given when downloaded.

Everytime I try and open the sim launcher it either says that it is not working, will open, and then when I press play it says I must insert Showtime.

Before this the game was running fine. It had no problems, with showtime installed.

After installing two stuff packs and then world adventures the problem started. So I uninstalled World Adventures thinking it may have been the problem. It still did not work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:27

Piadora wrote:The games were all installed using the instructions given when downloaded.

Everytime I try and open the sim launcher it either says that it is not working, will open, and then when I press play it says I must insert Showtime.

Before this the game was running fine. It had no problems, with showtime installed.

After installing two stuff packs and then world adventures the problem started. So I uninstalled World Adventures thinking it may have been the problem. It still did not work.
Hello,

Yes, but the point is that the instructions that come with the downloads have become obsolete. There's no need to reinstall anything, but please follow step 2-5 of the link I provided in my previous post and it should fix your problem.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top