Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help! Empty Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help!

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 10:22

I installed all of the EP from here except for late night and pets which I bought. I followed all the instructions perfectly and applied the ultimate fix but when I launch the game from the 70's 80's 90's icon, I get the "please insert Showtime disc" error. What did I do wrong? I have the latest game update as well. And I have tried rebooting the laptop. The last expansion I DL was Supernatural. Please help!

//EDIT

Now the last five EP's aren't lit up on the launcher either.

Back to top Go down

Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help! Empty Re: Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help!

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 11:16

You need to re-do the Ultimate Fix.

Back to top Go down

Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help! Empty Re: Installed all EP and applied the ultimate fix but still getting "please insert Showtime disc" error. Help!

Post by Admin Sat 26 Jan 2013, 20:06

Hello,

For all your problems, please re-do step 2 to 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
So re-download both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top