Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions Empty Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions

Post by Guest Sat 16 Jun 2012, 21:06

Hi,

So here's the thing, I have the original The Sims 3 and a few expansions, including showtime.
But I downloaded Pets today and installing it was just fine, but when I actually ran the game first it said that I was running something that was not original from the Sims and was downloaded from the web and stuff and it said that if I said yes the game could have some bugs. And I said yes to the question.
But then, before the game starts i got this message:

''Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00290000 at address 0x7c4713b3.
Do you wish to debug it ?''

And I said yes at first and the game quit, then I tried to say no and it quit again.
Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions 1469785098

Please help!!! What do I need to do?

Thankksss Smile))))

Ps: great website by the way Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions 567613

Back to top Go down

Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions Empty Re: Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions

Post by Admin Sat 16 Jun 2012, 23:07

Hello,

Have you tried the latest version of the Ultimate Fix?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions Empty Re: Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions

Post by Guest Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:07

Hi!!

So, I tried the ultimate fix and the game seems to be working now.
But now the game is crashing a lot. Like, I'm usually doing something related to pets and the game stops and then I have to force quit the application.

Is there some way to solve this?

Thank youuu Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 18 Jun 2012, 12:45

Hello,

Glad to hear that at least the game works (kind of) now!
Let's see, do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:30

Hi,

Yeah, I do!
But most of them are pretty old, does it mean that I should update them or something?

Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:40

Hello,

Indeed, update them. If that didn't work, take them all out and put them back in pairs and then test the game. This way you can find out which one(s) is/are the corrupt ones.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:30

Hi,

But here's the thing the game lags every time there is something involved with pets (usually with horses).
And I organized my mods/custom content and all, but it continues to lag every time I try to do something related to pets and that sucks. Installed Pets (downloded from the internet) and it doesn't work on my original the sims 3 and other expansions 2830496658

Thanks for the great help so far (:

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jun 2012, 19:40

Hello,

You can use a mod to control the number of wild horses (and strays, deer, raccoons) if you want to. That would definitely help if your lag has to do with pets.
This mod will allow you to do that.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top