Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?  Empty How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 16:37

Hi~ I enjoy playing The Sims 3 , i also like to watch Youtube about The Sims 3 how to design my house. But im very curious that how do the people in youtube can build Reflection Floor?? I hoping to have Refection floor too =D , can anyone tell me??

Back to top Go down

How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?  Empty Re: How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 16:46

I might be wrong, but this is what you are looking for - just take a random floor, go in the customization section, pick "Metal" from the drop down list and near the golden ones (on the left side in my case) there`s a black square with a shiny thing. When you apply it, it kinda looks like a mirror.

Back to top Go down

How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?  Empty Re: How to Create Reflection Floor in The Sims 3?

Post by Guest Thu 28 Jun 2012, 20:35

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=431661

i think this is what you are looking for, you need to be a member before you download it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top