Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Sims 3 Error 0x0175dcbb Aid request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Sims 3 Error 0x0175dcbb Aid request Empty Another Sims 3 Error 0x0175dcbb Aid request

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:17

Hello.

Firstly, thank you so much for uploading this. I downloaded this a month ago and was having a lot of fun.

Yesterday, however, I wanted to try Ambitions and downloaded it. Unfortunately, I have the exact same error as him now. (Error 0x0175dcbb)
I've
tried everything. I even uninstalled the entire game and re-downloaded
them following your guide VERY CAREFULLY. Even when I don't install
Ambitions the error still appears for me.

When I try the launcher it says, "There was an error during startup. Please see the Log for more details."

From playing around a little, I learned that I don't get the Error 0x0175dcbb until after I manually install the 1.36 update I downloaded from the installation instruction post.

When I just downloaded the main Sims 3 game, Pets, and World Adventure; I could still access the launcher. Of course, it tells me I'm using an unofficial version of the game and I can't play until I update because of my save files. Maybe there's something wrong with the update I got. It came from this post.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Thank you for your help.

//EDIT

Nevermind, I fixed it! I was snooping around the website and I saw Eldi repeatedly saying it was probably a registry problem. So, I located the registry with the help of the Sims Wiki. I found the old Reg folders and deleted them. Then I reinstalled everything. It worked!

Thanks for indirectly helping me Eldi!

Btw, if I wanted to install any other expansions, I'd just have to install them?

Back to top Go down

Another Sims 3 Error 0x0175dcbb Aid request Empty Re: Another Sims 3 Error 0x0175dcbb Aid request

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:16

Hello,

Yes, and apply the crack from the fix again if you get a disc error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)