Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED] Empty Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:03

It seems that I'm too active in this section for question, lol but I hope u guys won't mind noob person like me >_<

As title said, my problem is that my custom content from my dvd don't work anymore to my Sims 3 game after I patch it to 1.24, it was a while but I didnt post any question till now. I was wondering if those CC needs to be up to date or something ? I'm not quite sure about this, hope someone could clarify more if u used to encounter same thing.

Thanks!

Mod edit: topic moved to the right section.
Problem not related to G4TW version or fix specifically.

- Lady ElDi

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Mon 10 Oct 2011, 17:23

Jolita wrote:It seems that I'm too active in this section for question, lol but I hope u guys won't mind noob person like me >_<

As title said, my problem is that my custom content from my dvd don't work anymore to my Sims 3 game after I patch it to 1.24, it was a while but I didnt post any question till now. I was wondering if those CC needs to be up to date or something ? I'm not quite sure about this, hope someone could clarify more if u used to encounter same thing.

Thanks!

No problem. We do like a active user. Everyone was a noob before. Include me Smile... By the way, I believe Lady Eldi have more experience on this type question. Smile
So I hope, you can wait for her answer:)
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Custom Content doesn't work with my Sims 3 new patch. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Oct 2011, 19:38

Hello,
User created content can stop working with a new patch so its possible that you have to re download that content.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Oct 2011, 02:40

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
User created content can stop working with a new patch so its possible that you have to re download that content.

There is no other solution? cuz its kinda huge n redownloading might take time for me since my speed is quite low.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Oct 2011, 09:29

Hello,
I'm afraid not Sad
But not all content is patch-sensitive, you could figure out which ones were updated to the latest patch version and which weren't. Unfortunately not all developers keep their content up to date so some of it could be lost.

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- ADMIN
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top