Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link] Empty FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link]

Post by Layloria Sun 22 Jul 2012, 01:19

Hai!
So after awhile of not getting the Ultimate Venue to work, I found it on the exchange! If you can't get the one from Games4theworld on MediaFire to work, download this one from the Sims3 Exchange.
I have both the link of the page and the List of various items with the correct one on because mine wouldn't download on the Asset page but on the grid. Tested and working.

http://www.thesims3.com/search/lotSearch.html?&position=288&index=13
Grid, Bottom left Corner, second across.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5285570#
Information page.

-huggles-
Like a Star @ heaven Layloria Like a Star @ heaven
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link] Empty Re: FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link]

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 02:55

Hate to rain on your parade, but I got the Ultimate Venue to work just fine. I think this renders your post spam. If it did not work for you, then why did you not post in support?

Back to top Go down

FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link] Empty Re: FOUND: Sims3 Ultimate Venue Working [link]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 22 Jul 2012, 08:14

Hello,

Actually, she did, and that's when I told her a lot of people seem to be having trouble getting it to work.
And since we're non-profit and mostly about sharing and caring, we don't mind this.

It's good that you found one that works!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Sun 22 Jul 2012, 11:52

Hai!
This is for those who couldn't get it to work because like LadyEldi said, some people have had issues with getting it to install.

-hugglessss-
Like a Star @ heaven
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:48

Ok, then. If you don't have a problem with it then I don't either Smile

Just a side note: Does anyone else find it odd that otherwise paying content is available for free on the exchange? Or is the ultimate venue free now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 21:24

But I can't download it from the website! I don't have a valid serial code Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 22 Jul 2012, 23:24

Chicken0895 wrote:Ok, then. If you don't have a problem with it then I don't either Smile

Just a side note: Does anyone else find it odd that otherwise paying content is available for free on the exchange? Or is the ultimate venue free now?

I visit the official site and forums often and see lots of store items being offered as recolors or included in houses on the exchange. It's probably cheaper to let it slide than to hire someone to police it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 23 Jul 2012, 07:47

Kalisa424 wrote:
Chicken0895 wrote:Ok, then. If you don't have a problem with it then I don't either Smile

I visit the official site and forums often and see lots of store items being offered as recolors or included in houses on the exchange. It's probably cheaper to let it slide than to hire someone to police it.

Indeed.

@101sailormoonrox: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2014-how-to-download-things-from-sims-3-the-exchange-no-registration-needed Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top