Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game Empty Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game

Post by Guest Wed 25 Jul 2012, 14:03

I have a genuine version of the sims 3 and generations of which both I paid for, After updating as the game launcher prompted me to i can no longer play the game.

Please help, i've already used the ultimate fix and it's done nothing for me, i'm really annoyed, i Paid A lot of money for these games! EA are useless and won't help.

Back to top Go down

Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game Empty Re: Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 26 Jul 2012, 08:39

Hello,

Are you getting an error at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game Empty Re: Please Help! Sims 3 Game Launcher won't open and i can't play my game

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:10

Yes it says unable to start game.

i unistalled EVERYTHING, used Regedit to make sure all files were cleared completely from my computer, and now have reinstalled the base game. That works, but I can't install Generations until i update the base game to 1.36 or something, which i Don't want to do as thats when the errors appear...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 27 Jul 2012, 10:20

Hello,

Try it anyway, use the manual patch.
After that, just install Generations and apply the crack from the fix and try to start the game. Then, if there's an error, please let us know.
If the launcher doesn't work, use TS3W.exe in the base game bin to start the game.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top