Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files Empty Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 00:31

My Sims 3 woes:

I downloaded Razor's 1911 version. The game version was 1.0.631.00002 and I had it running fine with his cracked TS3.exe and TSLHost.dll files. Played it for like 5 hours, no issues AT ALL. Then I also downloaded Generations, Late Night, and World Adventures also from the same place. To install them I needed to update my base game, so I installed the EA Download Manager, updated to 1.36.45.017002, and then began installing the expansion packs. Then I uninstalled the EADManager and began to download your Sims 3 Ultimate Fix rar files. I then began replacing all the TS3 and .dll files that were included in your fix.

"# Crack" files went in D:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (my base game directory)
"Late Night" files went in D:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Late Night\Game\Bin
"World Adventures" files went in D:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\Game\Bin
Generations files confused me because you state they are supposed to go in the main directory (D:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin) but I already have the files from the "# Crack" folder in there. I assumed that since the "Generations" files were older than the "# Crack" folder ones, only the "# Crack" files needed to be in my base directory. Wrong?

When I went to open TS3.exe and/or TS3W.exe, neither will load the game. I just get a black screen with a "ding" sound and then I have to press escape and it says
Unable to start game
Service Initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files Error-1

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files Empty Re: Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 03:03

Just a quick update. Uninstalled the game and reinstalled without updating anything. Just using Razor1911's cracked files and it runs fine... but I'm on version 1.0.631.00002 Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files Empty Re: Sims 3 not loading after installing Ultimate Fix files

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 26 Jul 2012, 08:58

Hello,

The good news is, that you didn't make any mistakes with the fix. This looks just fine.
Are you using mods/cc at all? Because this error suggests there's an outdated mod or crack. Since it's not the crack, we may assume it's a mod.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Jul 2012, 14:33

The only things in those files were 3 expansions and then your Ultimate Fix files. Hadn't gotten to the point of installing or even researching what mods were available for the game.

I might try again but is there a way to update without the EADM? During this re-install I chose not to install the EADM and so I'm still running at version 1.0.631.00002.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 27 Jul 2012, 09:42

Hello,

Sure, you can use the manual patch. But the fix requires at least one of the following expansions: Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff or Generations, so you'll have to install Generations at least to test your game once you've updated and cracked it.
It occurs to me that it's also possible that your update with Origin/EADM didn't go as it should have and that while your crack was the right version and in the right place, your game version may have been off.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top