Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion Empty the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion

Post by Guest Fri 27 Jul 2012, 22:06

i have installed the sims 3 and then updated it to version 1.36 and after i install any expansion the version is then 9.0. something this thing is also preventing me from installing lucky palms which is staying and looking like a box and i cant install it what should i do?

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion Empty Re: the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 28 Jul 2012, 08:13

Hello,

The 9.0 is your launcher version, you can find out about your base game as shown in the image below.
Are you getting an error at all when you try to install Lucky Palms?

the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion Uxziu
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion Empty Re: the sims 3 is being version downgraded after installing any expansion

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2012, 11:39

for lucky palms as i install it it is installed the loading is finished and then they tell me that i need the latest version but i have just installed the version 1.36
and another problem that i have downloaded the fix and done every thing
and when i was going to play it i found that the files after installation have been deleted automatically

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:01

Hello,

I think your Lucky Palms has to be decrapified before you can use it.
And it seems to me that your antivirus is deleting the crack, see if you can put the folder it's in on the exceptions list.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jul 2012, 12:30

no after i installed the game i went to put files of the fix and i realized some folders are missing from EA/the sims 3 town life stuff/game /bin this is the place but thanks for every thing your awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 29 Jul 2012, 09:42

Hello,

No files in the fix are placed in EA/the sims 3 town life stuff/game /bin, read the installation guide carefully.
And it's supposed to look rather empty compared to previous expansions that came before Generations.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top