Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2012, 00:45

HI, new one here. Im very glad i found this site, i had problems with Sims3.

Anyway, here it is.

I installed Sims3 base, then HELS, then Fast lane, followed by Generations and Pets. Updated through installs when i was asked(always). Did read "How to install properly" thread, i followed second "Alternative" option.

I followed Ultimate fix very carefully for those packs. When i started Sims3, it came with a message, that i have unofficial game modification or something, or that my Sims3 version does not match something, it gives me Quit or Continue option. I tried Continue, got into "Loading" and then got an "Send/dont send" error somewhere in the middle of loading screen.

Anyway, i revisited the "how to install" thread, and im now downloading 1.36 manual patch. I checked Sims3 launcher, for the base game it says version 1.28 something. Will this patch fix this problem?

Thorugh installs, i was asked if i want EA Download Manager, i refused. Do i need that?

When 1.36 patch download is finished, do i need to put original files in base game dir before applying this patch or can i just leave it as it is now??

Thanks in advance to everyone, great site. Will report back if that patch fixes my problem.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2012, 03:21

After you have successfully installed patch 1.36, all you should need to do is reapply the #crack from the Ultimate fix inside *\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

You should not need EA Download manager plus it's outdated and 'Origin' is the new 'EA' program

I did not fully understand here-
do i need to put original files in base game dir before applying this patch or can i just leave it as it is now??

But if you just installed 1.36 as it is now then #crack it with the fix it should be ready to go.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 does not match version.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:24

It works, i just needed to patch the game to 1.36.

Tnx TJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 29 Jul 2012, 10:32

Hello,

Thank you TJ888!
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top