Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:51

Hey everyone,
I have some problems with town life stuff. I'm owner of a legal sims 3, but the rest of my expansion packs are illegal, just like town life stuff. I installed them all with success and I never had problems with cracks. But yesterday I downloaded and installed town life stuff. It was a little different for me because town life had no .iso files, it was a rar. And I always installed my expansions with a .iso and crack. Anyway, I did every step right. I installed the game, placed the 2 crack files in bin, just like I always did. I thought this was enough buuuut when I clicked on TS3W.exe it showed me that the game couldnt start and something like 'Initialization of service failed'. Alright I thought so I clicked on the file above called TS3SP04.exe. The game started and I thought it worked. Then it showed me that there was no disk.

I don't know what to do, how can I play it decently without that annoying pop-up what says there's no town life disk.
-> I'm sorry if my grammar isn't right, I'm dutch.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 01 Aug 2012, 08:58

Hello,

Sounds like an outdated crack, use the one from the fix in stead.
It's a crack for game version 1.36, so if you're not at that patch level, use the manual patch first. You only have to use the files from the #crack folder and apply them as specified in step 13 of the installation guide.

Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED] Uxziu
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Town life stuff problem.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 09:22

I do replaced it in the sims 3 bin but when I start the game it shows me something. I put it in google translate because I'm too lazy to translate it myself. So some things may be wrong :')
You have apparently an unofficial game operation is performed that does not match your current version of sims 3. We recommend this game to edit or delete a newer version of the operation to perform. If you do not, the game can crash if you can be faced with various bugs.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 01 Aug 2012, 09:28

Hello,

We get this all the time, don't worry about it.
Is your base game version 1.36? You can find out as shown in the image in my 1st reply. And do you have the latest fix? If you open its installation guide, there's a date on top, is it 12-07-2012?
Are you using mods at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 Aug 2012, 09:51

Ah, I see what I've done wrong! It works now Very Happy I've put the wrong crack file in my sims 3 bin, but it's alright now!
Thank you so much for helping Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 01 Aug 2012, 11:58

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top