Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 Empty The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Aug 2012, 21:16

First topic message reminder :

Hello Sims 3 fans!

The Sims 3: Seasons will be released by EA on November 12th. As you've come to expect, G4TW will release the expansion pack within a few days of the official release.

As usual, a new patch will also come out every time a new pack is released. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you not to patch your game before the expansion is released. And be sure to use the checklist to ensure trouble free installation. If you do run into problems, you're always welcome to post.

Keep your eye on the forum, or join out The Sims (3) fangroup to stay on top of everything.

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 Season10
Let your Sims swim in the ocean on a hot summer day, bob for apples in the autumn leaves, test their snowboarding skill on the half pipe, or welcome spring showers with a walk in the rain and a colorful umbrella. All-new activities, like soccer, and big seasonal festivals and celebrations bring the spirit of each season to life. Your Sims can pucker up at the kissing booth at the spring festival, or see what Halloween surprises await in the haunted house. Dress for the weather with seasonal fashions from raincoats to snow gear. With new foods, décor and weather effects, your Sims can enjoy the bounty and beauty of the ever-changing seasons and play with life like never before!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:46

I just signed up today how long does it usually take to get the torrent posted?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 Empty Re: The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON!

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:49

EmberHolland wrote:I just signed up today how long does it usually take to get the torrent posted?

It goes how long Admin takes. As far as I know, he's the one who supplies us with the games torrents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:50

EmberHolland wrote:I just signed up today how long does it usually take to get the torrent posted?

About 2 days. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:51

Hello I'm awake and waiting for the release of Season's I seen the CD Case of it today of the back of it and I can't wait to play this apprently we get to go trick or treating and the weather changes I can't wait to experince everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:51

usually it can take up to a couple days after it is released. We just got to be patient, which i really dont have but i'm going to, so i can get the best torrent out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:52

Psychotic wrote:

About 2 days. Smile

No Supernatural was out for download from G4TW the same day it was released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 19:59

YunaAngelz wrote:
Psychotic wrote:

About 2 days. Smile

It may not work that way this time. LadyEldi and Admin always tell us to expect the torrent to be up a couple days after the game is released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:01

YunaAngelz wrote:
Psychotic wrote:

About 2 days. Smile

yeah... I think we got a little spoiled by that Razz now I guess we have to wait a little longer but I'm sure it'll be worth it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:02

i am travelling tomorrow Facepalm , i wish it will be released when i back

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:05

Psychotic wrote:
YunaAngelz wrote:
Psychotic wrote:

About 2 days. Smile

It may not work that way this time. LadyEldi and Admin always tell us to expect the torrent to be up a couple days after the game is released.

That's because we don't want to set you up for disappointment. If you're expecting it today, you'll be disappointed if it takes until tomorrow. But if you're expecting it in 2 days, tomorrow will be unexpected and pleasant.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:14

Hello there,

Welcome to the Forum!
Usually it'll take 1-3 days after the official release for us to release a quality torrent.

Kotona14 wrote:

It goes how long Admin takes. As far as I know, he's the one who supplies us with the games torrents.
Actually Lady ElDi is in charge now...
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:20

Admin wrote:[

Yeah so, sorry folks, I've never uploaded a torrent in my life, it was good having you all here and bye now, this is the end of the line.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:20

Come on peeps, just another day or so to go! We've waited this long, surely 24 to 48 hours more (give or take) won't kill us. Very Happy

I trust game4theworld and as I've stated before, I would wait weeks and even months after a release just to wait on their stuff to be ready! Better safe than sorry! Cool

The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:23

Ohhh wow Lady supplies the torrent not you Admin? I always thought it was you.

Yeah I knew it wouldn't be out today maybe tonight or tomorrow the latest and can take a few days at most for it to show up for a good torrent that always are great from this site

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:24

Gotcha thanks guy's I can';t wait to make it winter and fall all year round in my game haha... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:25

Wow. I just assumed Admin did them.. that's what I get for thinking I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:26

YunaAngelz wrote:Ohhh wow Lady supplies the torrent not you Admin? I always thought it was you.
Hi there,

Why does everyone think that? The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 2279017149
If I'd have to do all that stuff, how can I answer all e-mails and read through all topics?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:30

xjessyx wrote:Wow. I just assumed Admin did them.. that's what I get for thinking I guess.

I think he did at one time I'm getting that he's handing the rains over to Lady for Season's and anything after that and being she hasn't done any uploading before I am willing to give them untill next week to get this uploaded since she's new to this I havn't done it before either and would not know the first thing about doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:30

Admin wrote:
YunaAngelz wrote:Ohhh wow Lady supplies the torrent not you Admin? I always thought it was you.
Hi there,

Why does everyone think that? The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 2279017149
If I'd have to do all that stuff, how can I answer all e-mails and read through all topics?

Maybe 'cause you're a computer? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:30

Admin wrote:
Hi there,

Another question (or 2): Why does everyone fall for this? OMG are they so blinded with anticipation?

Trollemote

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:34; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:31

It would be kind of hard for Admin to do that lol.. If I were admin I'd be like screw this I'm to lazy to read all those emails, search topics and post links.. I'd get other people to do that stuff for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:31

Lady ElDi wrote:
Admin wrote:[

Yeah so, sorry folks, I've never uploaded a torrent in my life, it was good having you all here and bye now, this is the end of the line.

That was an unexpected twist... affraid

EDIT:

Kotona14 wrote:
Admin wrote:
YunaAngelz wrote:Ohhh wow Lady
supplies the torrent not you Admin? I always thought it was you.
Hi there,

Maybe 'cause you're a computer? Laughing

Oh, wow, and I always thought he was a human. affraid
Silly me. The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:36

Well people it has been my pleasure but I'm going now. I've been on the forum for 12 hours straight and I really want to relax a little. Skyrim awaits Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:39

Lady ElDi wrote:Well people it has been my pleasure but I'm going now. I've been on the forum for 12 hours straight and I really want to relax a little. Skyrim awaits Very Happy
Haha I am playing Skyrim for 5 hours to pas the time :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:42

EmberHolland wrote:It would be kind of hard for Admin to do that lol.. If I were admin I'd be like screw this I'm to lazy to read all those emails, search topics and post links.. I'd get other people to do that stuff for me.
Hi there,

Haha, yes, but that would be too stereotypical., right?

Lady ElDi wrote:Well people it has been my pleasure but I'm going now. I've been on the forum for 12 hours straight and I really want to relax a little. Skyrim awaits Very Happy
Oh, enjoy your game!
Do let me know when you're done with Seasons... when you get the time. The Sims 3: Seasons. COMING TO G4TW SOON! - Page 10 2279017149
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:43

Idk if I would like skyrim or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:48

I really don't like Skyrim at all I only enjoyed the the first Skyrim game but the 2nd one I didn't like at all I'm more of Assassin's Creed game fan and The Sims 3 game

Last edited by YunaAngelz on Tue 13 Nov 2012, 20:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top