Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with installing Late Night Expansion pack (Update issues?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with installing Late Night Expansion pack (Update issues?) Empty Help with installing Late Night Expansion pack (Update issues?)

Post by Guest Wed 10 Nov 2010, 21:47

Hello. I have all of the Games4theworld Sims 3 downloads and I just bought Sims 3: Late Night from the online store. I downloaded it and I tried to install it but it told me I needed the latest update: Sims3_5.2.4.009001_from_5.0.44.008001. So I head to my launcher and it goes through the motions until I get to this error message: Update Error: Invalid file found. And then it says: The wizard was interrupted before TS3 could be completely patched. I don't know what to do. I'm very frustrated and feel like I just wasted money for nothing. How can I fix this problem?

Side note: I also downloaded some CC hair today. Could that be causing the problem?

Edit: I did try and delete all of the CC hair I got today, but it didn't make a difference =/. I guess I'm also trying to ask if this issue could be because I'm not using a legal copy of TS3.

Back to top Go down

Help with installing Late Night Expansion pack (Update issues?) Empty Re: Help with installing Late Night Expansion pack (Update issues?)

Post by Admin Thu 11 Nov 2010, 08:57

Hello,

Please try the following:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 + All expansions.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall The Sims 3. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
4. Install WA.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
5. Install HELS.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
6. Install Ambitions. DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
7. Install Fast Lane Stuff.* DO NOT APPLY THE CRACKS!
8. Update the launcher to the latest version.
9. Install your retail Late Night Stuff.
10. See if the Game works now. If not, please apply these updated Cracks: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/fixes-f18/ts3-latest-crack-is-here-117-212-38-45-52-t607.htm
10. The Game should work fine now.

* = Optional

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :