Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED] Empty "Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:17

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if it is "safe" to login to my EA account while playing Sims 3. I own all of the EPs, but I use your site for store items and such. A while back they added that achievements thing and I can't resist the temptation to complete them all, lol. I don't want the big bad EA police knocking on my door or banishing me from the Sims. Cool

Back to top Go down

"Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED] Empty Re: "Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:30

It's perfectly fine to log in. They have no way to tell if you're even using cc, much less decrapified versions of their overpriced items. Smile
They can't even tell if your games are legit or not. I only own 4 of the ones I have installed, the rest are from here. I'm almost always logged in.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

"Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED] Empty Re: "Safe" to login my EA account?[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Aug 2012, 01:32

Haha awesome! Thank you very much! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 26 Aug 2012, 09:39

Hello,

You’re welcome.
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top