Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem, can't login with account in Origin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem, can't login with account in Origin Empty Problem, can't login with account in Origin

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2013, 01:16

Hello,

I've asked some days ago if I can install Custom Content in the Sims 3 without any problems with Origin and EA regarding the account.
I've got some recent package files from uTorrent and copied them to the right places in my friend's problem. Now he can't login with his account in the game. Does his account been blocked by EA? In other friend's laptop the same account didn't have any problem and she logged in fine.
What can be possibly wrong? Please I really need help because we're all worried.

Back to top Go down

Problem, can't login with account in Origin Empty Re: Problem, can't login with account in Origin

Post by J.T. Sun 13 Oct 2013, 13:46

Can you elaborate the problem your friend's facing? By the way, EA won't ban you because of this. They don't even know this.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem, can't login with account in Origin Empty Re: Problem, can't login with account in Origin

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 13 Oct 2013, 23:41

megaman_16 wrote:Hello,

I've asked some days ago if I can install Custom Content in the Sims 3 without any problems with Origin and EA regarding the account.
I've got some recent package files from uTorrent and copied them to the right places in my friend's problem. Now he can't login with his account in the game. Does his account been blocked by EA? In other friend's laptop the same account didn't have any problem and she logged in fine.
What can be possibly wrong? Please I really need help because we're all worried.

Hello,

Maybe you could try to delete all files inside the SigsCache folder. You can find that folder in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Oct 2013, 03:34

Hello all,

First- It's solved.

Second- Thank you all for the trouble

Third- It was my friend's fault after all but I can't figure out why I and other friend could access my other friend's account with problems. This was all because he has tried to login many times but mistyped it many times which blocked the account.
I contacted EA for a solution and they unblocked the account and told me that was the problem after all. I asked for help here because we really thought the problem was the package files I've copied to the laptop but as I said, it wasn't.
Sorry for the trouble :\

If I may I want to ask another thing. When I added the package files to the mods folder and package folder, when I start the game it only shows two scripts package files and not three files with more items. Is it normal or there is something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 14 Oct 2013, 11:00

Hello,

As far I know, that's not a problem.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Oct 2013, 14:45

But are they recognized even when they don't show when I start the game on the main menu?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 17 Oct 2013, 17:34

Only certain mods will show up there, not all of them. I believe it's only scripting mods, so all the others should be in the game, just not in that pop-up. I have about 1GB worth of mods, and the list there only has maybe 6 that show up. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top