Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED] Empty Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 07:54

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can play the other Sims 3 game after I had install the Late Night? Because right now I cant. It doesn't matter if I go into the World Adventures folder and click the crack file, Im always coming to the Late Night.

So is this a problem or it's just the way it is? I haven't played The SIms for a long time, so I don't remember if you only can play the latest game?

Thx For Answer!

(btw great games, good guides, easy to understand step by step, good work!)

Back to top Go down

Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 24 Nov 2010, 13:40

Swedboy123 wrote:Sorry if this is a stupid question, but can play the other Sims 3 game after I had install the Late Night? Because right now I cant. It doesn't matter if I go into the World Adventures folder and click the crack file, Im always coming to the Late Night.

So is this a problem or it's just the way it is? I haven't played The SIms for a long time, so I don't remember if you only can play the latest game?

Thx For Answer!

(btw great games, good guides, easy to understand step by step, good work!)

Hello,

Of course, you can play áll expansions after Installing Late Night. The thing is, it doesn't matter which launcher you start, you'll always get to the latest version of the launcher. (Which in this case is Late Night)
When you start the Game, you'll notice that you still have áll features of al the other expansions plús the new Late Night features.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't play the other games after installing Late Night. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 24 Nov 2010, 18:19

admin wrote:

Hello,

Of course, you can play áll expansions after Installing Late Night. The thing is, it doesn't matter which launcher you start, you'll always get to the latest version of the launcher. (Which in this case is Late Night)
When you start the Game, you'll notice that you still have áll features of al the other expansions plús the new Late Night features.

Thx for the answer! Now I understand Very Happy

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top