Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing at the loading Screen & Unrecognized expansion pack ? (THe sims 3 )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing at the loading Screen & Unrecognized expansion pack ? (THe sims 3 ) Empty Crashing at the loading Screen & Unrecognized expansion pack ? (THe sims 3 )

Post by Guest Tue 04 Sep 2012, 18:10

Firstly, Thank you for your continuous support & the amazing downloads.
I have a problem that my Game keeps crashing on the loading screen, as soon as the loading bar is filled, the game just becomes voiceless and crashes to desktop even though i have no CC or anything that's incompatible with the new update that would cause the game to crash, besides My game is newly installed so there are no cashes or those unwanted thingies, I have followed the already posted instructions and non of them seems to be a solution for my problem, The game starts crashing just after the updates 1.29 & above, I can't play the expansions pack that require these updates due to this crash, I'm Running Windows 7 64 on Bootcamp ( windows on mac) My Laptop " Macbook pro " meets the requirements of the game, I have nvidia drivers, I have uninstalled & reinstalled the game more than 5 times and i even reinstalled the Operating system many times.

I was playing the sims 3 with no problems whatsoever until those updates, My game was working fine until the update 1.26
I have downloaded half of the expansion packs & I'm not gonna download anything until this problem is fixed.

On the other hand, I tried to install Diesel Stuff pack, the installation just went fine, however the game was not recognized in the game, The Icon on the bottom of the launcher does not indicate the game is installed nor recognized.

mention please if " Running Windows on Bootcamo " is the problem

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Crashing at the loading Screen & Unrecognized expansion pack ? (THe sims 3 ) Empty Re: Crashing at the loading Screen & Unrecognized expansion pack ? (THe sims 3 )

Post by Admin Tue 04 Sep 2012, 19:23

//MOVED
Hello,

Please follow these instructions first: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly , to get on version 1.36 of the game.

Let us know the result after that.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)