Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb) Empty Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 06:38

Hi Everyone

So today I decided to download and install a bunch of Sims 3 expansions / stuff packs (and the base game, of course) with fail. I installed each game one after the other and then used the manual patch (as recommended on the How To Install Sims 3 Correctly). The patch succeeded and I moved onto the fix, putting the files in the correct location. Lastly, I applied the crack and tried starting the game, and got the "Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb " error (I didn't go through the launcher because it crashed).

Quick Google search and all the posts I got to didn't help. I checked the registry for leftover stuff and I couldn't find anything.

So, I think I have pinned it down to a few things:

1) Do I have to download the Games4theworld version of each of the expansions, base game, etc. or can I use other 'crackers' versions of the game and then use the Games4theworld update/fix/crack.

2) I know how to install and crack games, but maybe this is different. When I install each game, do I have to crack it right then in there (i.e. open up the crack file and move the files to the folder directly after it finishes installing) or can I wait for the step where you have to use the 'fix'

3) When I downloaded the Games4theworld Sims 3 Base Game, it never asked for a key code (and I was under the impression that it should have)

I'm going to uninstall all of the games, clean the registry, restart, clean it again and then check it for any remain files that might have been left over. I'll tell everyone how it goes. Thanks for help in advance.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

Post by Dracos66 Thu 06 Sep 2012, 07:06

We know the fix works with our releases, however because other releases use different techniques when "cracking" the game there is no guarantee it will work for them.

Having said that, please try following the instructions HERE
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Sims 3 Fails To Load (Service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 08:12

Hey, Markk had that problem too, and then I connected him with teamviewer and solved his problem, I can help you too. Just Google Teamviewer and download it I'll pm you what you need to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Sep 2012, 17:30

you only need to use the supernatural crack had the prob b4 the g4tw crack works with all verstions of the game no matter who u get it off but sounds like u put the crack in the wrong place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 15:54

you need to clean your registry, be carefull when you're doing that:

Go to Start>Run>and type regedit, a window will pop up. Then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Wow6432Node>Sims. There should be sims 3 folder and expansions(some of them are installed and some of them installed and then you removed them but they have leftovers in registry) for example: you entered the folder I said in registry then saw sims 3, Sims 3 Late night and Sims 3 Ambitions, but you just have Sims 3 Late Night, delete the Sims 3 Ambitions folder. And try to open game again. I hope this helps, sorry for my bad english I tried my best

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 20:37

cagil99 wrote:you need to clean your registry, be carefull when you're doing that:

Go to Start>Run>and type regedit, a window will pop up. Then HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Wow6432Node>Sims. There should be sims 3 folder and expansions(some of them are installed and some of them installed and then you removed them but they have leftovers in registry) for example: you entered the folder I said in registry then saw sims 3, Sims 3 Late night and Sims 3 Ambitions, but you just have Sims 3 Late Night, delete the Sims 3 Ambitions folder. And try to open game again. I hope this helps, sorry for my bad english I tried my best
\
Hello,

This might be easier to follow: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t6052-error-during-startup-see-log-for-more-details-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top