Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up Empty Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 01:29

Well I downloaded everything correctly, but once it got to the loading screen it just crashed on me and my computer said that Sims 3 just stopped working. Do any of you think you can help? By the way I know it's not any of my mods or anything, I checked and updated each one.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up Empty Re: Sims 3 Supernatural Won't Start Up

Post by Dracos66 Fri 07 Sep 2012, 01:56

Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 02:00

Maybe it's a CC you have. I had this done while I had downloaded the Sauna and Massage table from G4TW MediaFire acc... But when I applied the fix properly, these 2 object work perfect now and it doesn't crash in the middle of the loading screen anymore. Try checking your CC

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 07 Sep 2012, 02:53

And did you try the game without your mods folder in at all? It may be a combination of the mods you have, not just any specific mod.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 07 Sep 2012, 14:51

Hello,

Please make a backup and then remove the: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods folder completely!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Sep 2012, 15:00

Having the EXACT same problem after downloading Supernatural. I just got a brand spanking new laptop that exceeds the minimum requirements and yes I followed EVERY instruction in the crash guide and still no luck. I transferred all my CC over to my new laptop which has just the base game and Supernatural downloaded onto it. I've removed my CC and it runs perfectly without it, but I have no idea why it's not running with the CC. Also, some package files are merged and some are not. I ran the game with my one merged file and it still didn't work even though it worked fine on my old laptop, and I also ran the game with just the individual files and still no luck. I know for sure when I was playing TS3 with my files, it was working/none appeared to be corrupted. Someone help?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 07 Sep 2012, 19:23

ladolcevita wrote:Having the EXACT same problem after downloading Supernatural. I just got a brand spanking new laptop that exceeds the minimum requirements and yes I followed EVERY instruction in the crash guide and still no luck. I transferred all my CC over to my new laptop which has just the base game and Supernatural downloaded onto it. I've removed my CC and it runs perfectly without it, but I have no idea why it's not running with the CC. Also, some package files are merged and some are not. I ran the game with my one merged file and it still didn't work even though it worked fine on my old laptop, and I also ran the game with just the individual files and still no luck. I know for sure when I was playing TS3 with my files, it was working/none appeared to be corrupted. Someone help?

From here on out, please open your own topic. It makes solving problems easier for us, and less confusing for the posters in a thread. Smile Once you do that, we can give you personalized support for your problems.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top