Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Nov 2012, 00:42

<- I's a Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED] 1490881299 at this stuff so bear with me
I followed the directions from the download on how to get sims 3 supernatural, and did it step by step. When i go through the launcher and press the big play button, nothing happens. I did previously have sims 3 supernatural, sims3 Generations, Showtime, pets (which i bought) and master suite stuff on it, didn't try them inbetween just loaded them all on, and had the same problem, uninstalled them, then reinstalled sims 3 base game (which was bought and registered) and tried putting on supernatural, is it because the supernatural is cracked? or what am i doing wrong
Edit* uninstalled sims supernatural, uninstalled everything and i'm re downloading everything and following these directions step by step: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
I will post with updates
Running Windows 7 if that help anyone

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Dracos66 Wed 07 Nov 2012, 02:26

Make sure you are patching to the 1.42 level patch and follow the Ultimate Fix steps exactly as written, the game should load fine if you follow the steps exactly. Smile
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Nov 2012, 13:35

I'm working on them all now, Didn't realise i wasn't supposed to do the #cracked files till near the end and i did them one at a time and then tried to load it XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 07 Nov 2012, 17:35

Hello,

No problem, please let us know the final result and if you need any assistance during the process!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Nov 2012, 20:36

so far no problems. Been an all day process but it's worth it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 07 Nov 2012, 20:40

Hello,

Great!
Enjoy the game and please do not hesitate to contact us if you run into any more problems! Sims 3 wont launch after installing supernatural. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top