Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED] Empty Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 12:56

- Can't do any Supernatural Self-Sim interactions. (ex.: My Fairies can't cast Aura or Fairy Pranks) [Uninstalled and Reinstalled Supernatural with Revo Uninstaller]
- Zombies on my lots 24/7 [SOLVED, Thanks to This ]

I'm still having problems with my fairy interactions. I can't do Fairy Pranks or cast Aura. I've updated my mods,applied the Sims Fix, tried the "Sims.old" process and tried playing without any mods. It's still the same. When I first played Supernatural it worked fine, I dont know what went wrong. Facepalm
Also the game cancels actions every now and then WhatDidUJustCallMe? which just adds itself to the list.

Any sort of help or ideas is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by RisingKoi on Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:58; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 13:23

*Your supernaturals can't do self intreractions and others because of mods. this happened to me too. I renamed my The Sims 3 folder in Documents>Electronic Arts. Rename it something like The Sims 3.old or whatever you want. Then open launcher, it will create a new The Sims 3 folder which usually fixes this problem.
*This will fix your zombie thing I think: Click Here
*Sims falling... I dunno that but the first thing I said can be helpful Smile
I hope this helped!

//Love your signature! Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED] 294340757

Back to top Go down

Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 10 Sep 2012, 17:37

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 23:41

Thank you both for taking the time to help me. I really appreciate it. Smile

cagil99: is there anyway I can get my saved lots,worlds or sims back? Or am i basically starting from scratch? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 00:50

For lots, click this link. For sims, I think you need to save them to library in CAS. then in documents>electronic arts>The Sims 3 there is folder called savedsims, there could be the sim you that you saved to library in CAS. I don't know others. I hope this helped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 09:54

Thanks so much for your help I love you I've gotten my Saved Sims back and just decided not to dwell too much on anything else. The Zombie problem seems to be resolved but I'm still having trouble with my Fairy interactions. After surfing through other topics it seems the only thing I havent tried is updating my mods. T_T) but I'm not entirely sure how to even check if my mods need updating, let alone updating them.
I hate to sound like a noob but, how do I update mods?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Sep 2012, 09:58

Hello,

Quite simple, actually, you go to the creator's website and see if (s)he has updated the mod to work with the latest game version. If they have, download it and replace your old package with the new one. If they haven't, it's not necessarily a problem but you'll have to find out for yourself if it is.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 03:12

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,

Quite simple, actually, you go to the creator's website and see if (s)he has updated the mod to work with the latest game version. If they have, download it and replace your old package with the new one. If they haven't, it's not necessarily a problem but you'll have to find out for yourself if it is.

Smile Thank you. I updated all my mods but unfortunately I didn't do anything. Sad

//EDIT

So I deleted all my cc and mods. While it did fix one problem i was
having ,which was not being able to see my sims' skill levels, It didn't
fix my main problem. T_T i still can't do fairy interactions...I don't
know what to do anymore....

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 10:14

Hello,

Did you clear the caches? Like this (step 6).
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:26

Did you clear the caches? Like this (step 6).

I've emptied the caches but it hasnt made a difference. I feel like I might have to uninstall but I'm not sure if that'll work either. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:32

Hello,

I'm not sure it will either. It is possible though, and there's only 1 way to find out.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 11:48

I'm not sure it will either. It is possible though, and there's only 1 way to find out.

is it possible to just uninstall supernatural or will I have to uninstall everything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 16:27

I think you just need to reinstall Supernatural. Oh and btw did you downloaded Supernatural from g4tw or somewhere else? If somewhere else, you need some more steps to complete installation Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 22:49

cagil99 wrote:I think you just need to reinstall Supernatural. Oh and btw did you downloaded Supernatural from g4tw or somewhere else? If somewhere else, you need some more steps to complete installation Wink

From G4tw of course. ^-^

How do I go about successfully uninstalling it?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:01

RisingKoi wrote:
cagil99 wrote:I think you just need to reinstall Supernatural. Oh and btw did you downloaded Supernatural from g4tw or somewhere else? If somewhere else, you need some more steps to complete installation Wink

From G4tw of course. ^-^

How do I go about successfully uninstalling it?

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features -> Sims 3 Supernatural then right-click Uninstall
Got to Programs and Features by clicking on start right side column near the bottom is Default Programs clicked on that, and bottom left of that window is Programs and Features (FYI I'm on Window's 7, so if you have a different version of Windows might be different)

I was going do above as option 2, but I can't find where a actually unistaller is for it, but above will work.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:21

^-^ Thank you very much. I also have Windows 7, I'll give it a try now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 14 Sep 2012, 23:41

No, don'T make it, remove it with Revo Uninstaller which is free, just google it, it cleans registry of programs too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:49

Hello,

Or use Your Uninstaller! Pro, which you can download from www.games4theworld.org .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:56

Revo Uninstaller did the trick. I can use my interactions now. I also think emptying the Caches and removing all my mods helped.

Thank you so much everyone. <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 00:57

Hello,

That's great news!
Anything else we can currently help with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 01:00

Admin wrote:Hello,

That's great news!
Anything else we can currently help with?

Thankfully not at the moment.
Thank you. ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:07

Hello there,

Good, indeed.
In that case, please do let us know if you need any more assistance! Supernatural Problems T_T) Fairies... [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top