Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance ) Empty Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance )

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 17:38

1.I was wondering , since loading CAS takes pretty long for me and I am sure that I will never ever use some of the clothes/hair, is there any possibility to hide them in CAS so that the game would not have to load it each time I browse? I don't dare to ask about removing it , cause that would probablly mess up game even more , but maybe a mod or something to hide them as I wish ?

2. Also I've noticed that a constant reloading textures and meshes ingame, when I travel through world, slows down game very much and it's kinda pain in the eye to see it reloading all the time when I move my camera. SO I was wondering if you have any tips to make it less heavy on performance? Cause that process cause really heavy drop in FPS Sad.

Back to top Go down

Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance ) Empty Re: Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance )

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 18:05

Hello,

1. Yes, you can use Master Controller (a mod) to show a more compact selection of clothes in CAS, you'll still see all the clothing items available, but only 1 colour for each item, not 3 or more different colours. You can always use create a style to change the colour.
The interactions for this mod can be found here.

2. Which graphics quality settings are you using? Try lowering them.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance ) Empty Re: Can you hide CAS clothing? ( And question about performance )

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2012, 20:25

Lady ElDi Does it works for you with usual CAS? For me CAS settings of Master Controller works only with Master Controller CAS...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 10 Sep 2012, 20:31

Hello,

No I've had it work the same way in regular CAS. It could be that other mods you have are interfering with it functioning properly though. I don't have a whole lot of mods myself.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top