Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED] Empty Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 14:00

Hi!
My question is - since I downloaded everything from the base game to showtime and applied the Games 4 the world fixes, and now want to install Supernatural - should I download all those fixes again when I install supernatural?

I'm sorry, I guess this is a stupid question, but it took me ages to install everything and I don't want to mess that up :/

Thanks in advance!

Also, should the game be updated before installing Supernatural? I'm asking couse the game won't update...

Back to top Go down

Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 16:04

Hello,

No, just follow the instructions that come with Supernatural and your game should work just fine afterwards! The Supernatural installer will automatically update your game to the latest version.

We'll keep this topic open though, please let us know the final result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:31

Hey!

First of all, thanks for the quick reply, you guys are amazing!

I did everything from the installation guide and installed it, it seems to work fine! Smile

Thanks again!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 11 Sep 2012, 17:43

Hello,

You're welcome!
Glad to hear it's working fine now; enjoy the game and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any more assistance! Installing Supernatural - Should I apply the Ultimate fix again? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top