Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED] Empty Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 14:27

1. I've downloaded few SPs before I knew games4theworld, from fairlight or razor. Can I apply the ultimate fix?
2. Is the manual patch TS3_1.55.4.0220xx_update.exe the same like the one I found in my Island Paradise installer "Support" folder? If so, do I need to redownload it or just the fix?
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 14:29

Ok, first update through any of those files, it's the same! Wink
Then, the Ultimate Fix should work well, don't worry! try it after update though.

Back to top Go down

Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can I apply the ultimate fix to the EPs/SPs I downloaded from anoter site? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 19:11

Thanks Smile  the game is working really well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 20:42

Problem solved, topic locked.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top