Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED] Empty Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 17 Dec 2010, 02:01

When I'm installing Sims 3, it asks me to find Disk 1. I've mounted both the StartDisk and Disk_1, but when I click Computer, either only Disk 1 shows up or StartDisk. I've watched the video and I saw that both Disk 1 and StartDisk show up in Computer. When I mount one, the other disappears. And when I click Browse, I can't seem to find Disk 1 anywhere. Please help me!

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Sat 18 Dec 2010, 15:41

rawrkarixx wrote:When I'm installing Sims 3, it asks me to find Disk 1. I've mounted both the StartDisk and Disk_1, but when I click Computer, either only Disk 1 shows up or StartDisk. I've watched the video and I saw that both Disk 1 and StartDisk show up in Computer. When I mount one, the other disappears. And when I click Browse, I can't seem to find Disk 1 anywhere. Please help me!

- ADMIN

Have you read the Mounting guide? And please watch the video properly. Especially at the mounting guide.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't find Disk 1 (Sims 3). [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 26 Dec 2010, 14:50

rawrkarixx wrote:When I'm installing Sims 3, it asks me to find Disk 1. I've mounted both the StartDisk and Disk_1, but when I click Computer, either only Disk 1 shows up or StartDisk. I've watched the video and I saw that both Disk 1 and StartDisk show up in Computer. When I mount one, the other disappears. And when I click Browse, I can't seem to find Disk 1 anywhere. Please help me!

- ADMIN

Hello,

Right-click on the Daemon Tools Lite button and choose "Virtual Devices" > "Add SCSI Virtual Drive".
Now, you'll have twó virtual drives instead of one. Mount the first image in the first "device" and the second one in the other "device". They should both have different drive letters.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Dec 2010, 07:15

Ah thank you so much! It's installing now so hopefully it works. There are two different drive letters and they both showed up on my computer! Thanks again. :3

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top