Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Custom content? Empty Custom content?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:14

I wasn't sure which section this belonged to, so I'm posting it here. I suck at building houses in The Sims 3 , so I'm thinking of downloading a few. However, I don't want custom content messing up my game. Is there any way I can get Lots that have been made completely with official sims 3 items and if so, where can I find them? Can someone link me to a reliable website? Also, how do we check whether our version of the sims 3 is compatible? One particular house said my version wasn't the latest although I updated it a few days ago (for showtime). Help pleasee! I build horrible houses Sad

Back to top Go down

Custom content? Empty Re: Custom content?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:18

//MOVED
Hello,

Usually if a house has cc you don't have, it'll be replaced with base game furniture.
I don't know of any reliable websites that definitely don't offer lots with cc. You'll have to find out by reading the information on each lot.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:20

Lady ElDi wrote://MOVED
Hello,

Usually if a house has cc you don't have, it'll be replaced with base game furniture.
I don't know of any reliable websites that definitely don't offer lots with cc. You'll have to find out by reading the information on each lot.
Would you recommend modthesims or the sims 3 exchange? And it won't mess up my game, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 12 Sep 2012, 19:27

Hello,

Not to the extend that it can't be fixed, no. You could go to either site, but also keep an eye on our very own G4TW exchange, that is going to open soon Very Happy
Always back up your "The Sims 3" folder first, that's found in Documents\Electronic Arts, if you're worried about messing up your game. After that it should be safe to try cc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top