Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED] Empty Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 06:21

Ok... so I have eveything installed except for Supernatural... all of the cracks are applied as they should be and the games work perfectly fine... I tried to install Supernatural with the games4theworld download... it was due for a system update but it wouldnt let me. So I downloaded the manual update and updated it manually. Finally it allowed to actually install the game but then halfway thru it told me I needed disk one to complete the installation and told me to choose a path. Someone please help me because I really wanna play this game Sad

Back to top Go down

Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Sat 15 Sep 2012, 06:37

Can you uninstall Supernatural and then try to re-install it? Try the Your Uninstaller! from here games4theworld.org/downloads.html (link below)
torcache.net/torrent/CF08FABFCC5ED23CC9F3A68695767CF926450347.torrent

If it doesn't see it, we'll try some more approaches.

t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 06:41

Thats the thing... Its not that the game is installed and asking for the disk.... the game installs about halfway and then tells me it needs disk one to complete installation and asks me to choose the path.... Sad I dont know what to do. Im redownloading it all over again and am going to try and install it again and see what it does.

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 15 Sep 2012, 07:03

Hmm, Since Supernatural can fit on 1 disk, so just seems weird it asking for disk one.

Or do a integrity check on your Supernatural Torrent.

utorrent (one I have)
Right click on the file while it's in utorrent and like re-check

(I don't have any downloads in my utorrent atm, so unsure.)

Oh also, you using WinRAR to open the .rar files or something else?
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 15 Sep 2012, 10:34

Hello,

The problem is most likely that you didn't use WinRAR to extract the downloaded .rar file.
Do NOT use anything else, other than WinRAR, which you can download from www.games4theworld.org .
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Sep 2012, 19:07

I actually did use WinRar... I have been using games4theworlds method of installing and cracking the sims games since day one so I was confident tht I was doing everything right. All of the the troubleshooting steps you have provided, I have in fact already done. I appreciate all of the help though! I ended up redowloading the torrent all together... AND!!!! IT WORKED Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 16 Sep 2012, 12:49

Hello,

That's weird!
Anyhow, glad to hear it works now!

I hope you enjoy playing the game and do not hesitate to contact us if you need any more assistance! Supernatural! PLEASEE HELPPP!!! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top