Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED] Empty Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 13:40

i downloaded them from your mediafire account.chocolate fountain or other premimum contents are fine.and also i can't see the meal itself on the plate from deep fryer but when i grab a plate i start to see.what can i do ?

Back to top Go down

Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Fri 21 Sep 2012, 18:11

Do you have the Store fixes .packages?

Here is a link to download them.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tnnn8jcww5yqaez

Here is a link to download the how to guide to install package files.
http://www.mediafire.com/?qmai41idqgcah13
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't pick fruit from tree of prosperity,can't have an ice cream.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 21 Sep 2012, 22:29

Hello,

That Store Fixes file will indeed fix that issue.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Sep 2012, 23:23

i had a fix from your website but i'll try this ,too .
i'll let you know

//EDIT

Neahh it's still the same.what else ? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Sat 22 Sep 2012, 18:59

Weird, probably just double-check they are in the right spot, if you have them in override put them in the packages folder.

I have them all in the packages folder, and they work, I don't recall if I tried them in the override folder, just because I haven't had the issue of them in the packages folder.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 22 Sep 2012, 22:47

Hello,

Remove the tree and re-download it from our official MediaFire account, please.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Sep 2012, 02:44

it's a sims3pack folder i didn't get what you mean by packages folder .and what do you mean by override?

and ohh ,admin,i'll try but i did this for deep fryer and i stil can't see the meals even it works functionally
i can't have ice cream and chocolate but i can drink from chocolate fountain without seeing anything
i can mix icecream withouy seeing any ingredients
i will uninstall and re-install my downloads i'll let you know about it
i'll delete caches ,too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Sep 2012, 13:44

Hello,

Yes, as this, please: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2208-sims3pack-installed-world-inaccessible-or-wont-install-fix
Don't forget to re-do the latest version of the Store Fixes too!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 18:33

Tried,but didn't work.i just can't "have some" .i did everything but i don't know why i still have the problem Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 24 Sep 2012, 18:53

Hello,

Did you apply the Store Fixes again afterwards?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Sep 2012, 19:23

of course Very Happy
i don 't why i know that deep fryer or ice cream in fiesta set but i'm not sure about chocolate does anyone remember their month or something in your mediafire account for re-downloading?
ohh and i don't have any package file mods.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Sep 2012, 10:18

Hello,

Not sure which month, but they were recent so it shouldn't take too long to find.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 13:17

i tried every year and month,couldn't find the chocolate fountain it didn't say its name but i tried that solution for deep fryer but didn't work.deep fryer is working (in fiesta set,right) i just can't see the meals.
i don't know what to do i do everyting Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Sep 2012, 14:12

Hello,

The chocolate fountain is probably in a set. I have a few minutes, lets see what I can come up with.

Indeed it is. It's part of the "Le Cirque Celebration" set, which is called (something like) carnivalfullset.sims3pack and it's in the July or August store updates, if I'm not mistaken.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 16:18

yes you're right i did search and found it,re-install and stuff and it's still the same.i'll try some different store fixes,i'll let you know

-
oh and i realized that i don't have resource.cgf file does it matter.i have it now i hope it was the problem i hope so i can figure it out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Sep 2012, 18:27

Hello,

Yes! You need it for the Store Fixes to work!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 22:02

after that resource.cfg stuff and then store fix (i tried store fix without having resource.cgf file) it's all fine now ! thank you.didn't try the tree of prosperity though but it'll work possibly.i'm playing this game for years i don't know how i missed such a thing sorry for taking your time

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 26 Sep 2012, 10:24

Hello,

No problem Smile
Don’t hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top