Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yet another Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) topic Empty Yet another Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) topic

Post by Guest Tue 25 Sep 2012, 01:04

I know you guys get tired of answering this one, but I'm at a loss. I've looked over the all these topics here and tried all the fixes but it still giving me this error (or an error on start up error if I try the launcher). I've tried it with all the expansions installed, as well as just the base game and supernatural installed and still get the same error. I have download the fix here and followed the directions completely. Triple checked it to make sure I didn't forget something stupid. Used the manual patch, and only used the crack in the #crack folder, putting it into the base game folder. After reading some of the posts here, it seems it might be a registry error, so I've used ccleaner as well as manually went into my Wow6432Node if I saw anything to take out there. Also, I've restarted after every uninstall...(oh I also deleted my sims folder in my Documents folder.)

Is there anything else I'm missing? I know you guys have to be tried of answering this question, but I'm at a complete loss. I can't remember ever having this much trouble with a game. I've been working on it on and off for two days now.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Yet another Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) topic Empty Re: Yet another Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) topic

Post by t2sink Tue 25 Sep 2012, 19:36

t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top