Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:15

Hi there ! So i have a big problem with the sims 3 ! I installed the game using this method https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly and read it very carefully but always get the same error at the end "The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb".The games that i want to install are showtime,pets and late night. So i tried the first method installed first base game then showtime then pets and then late night (didn't apply ANY cracks) updated the game to the newest version 1.34 AND applyed the ultimate fix reading every step very carefully. And in the end got the error again ! I tryed the alternative way too, but again THE SAME ERROR ! Can you please tell me what am i doing wrong ?

PS:I actually tryed installing base game then late night then pets and last showtime, but the error keeps popping up ! The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED] 2830496658

//EDIT

Oh sorry i need to add that i applyed for the first method only the
#crack folder from the fix not all of the folders only the crack one
like the admin sayed !

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 18:58

Hello,

That looks good. Are you sure you re-downloaded the latest version of the Ultimate Fix?
Also, try backing up the "The Sims 3" folder in Documents\Electronic Arts\ and then removing it from your Documents completely.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Unable to start game service initialization failed 0x0175dcbb.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:02

Yes i have the latest version of the ultimate fix witch is last updated in 6th of june if im not mistaking, but ill will try your method with the documents folder ! Actually the only expansion i want is pets but couldn't install it because of the error and then i thought that i need more expansions, but i guess that the problem isn't there ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:13

Hello,

Please let us know the result afterwards and good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Jun 2012, 19:40

Ok so i re-installed the game this time installing only base game and pets using your 1 method,re-downloaded the fix,updated the game to 1.34, copyed the 2 files from #crack folder from the fix into the base game/game/bin,tryed to run the game didn't launch because of the error and then i copyed the sims 3 folder from my documents\electronic arts on the desktop and then deleted it from the documents, but it didn't work sorry :/

//EDIT

Is it really that hard to get only 1 expansion running ? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 26 Jun 2012, 20:38

Hello,

Did you restart between uninstalling and reinstalling? It's crucial that you do, and results in this error when you don't.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 13:29

No i didn't, but now i tryed restarting and then re-installing again but didn't work !
I actually tried manually uninstalling the base game and sims 3 pets so i can be sure that there isn't a file that is stuck in the registry but that didn't work too Sad ! I know that your torrents and fixes work but i still don't know what am i doing wrong seriously ...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 27 Jun 2012, 13:53

Hello,

Did you check the registry for entries? This video might be helpful.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Jun 2012, 14:08

I checked out the video and it seems that i currently have in sims folder only The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Pets so i don't have anything to delete ! But in the EA core\Installed Games folder i found sims3_dd,sims3_ep05,sims3_worldpack should i delete any of those ?
OMG ! OMG ! OMG ! I DID IT ! There was a stucked registry file for High-End-Loft stuff pack for some reason ! In the SOFTWARE folder i go to sims folder and there was high-end-loft i deleted it and the error was gone THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! The Sims 3 plumbob Very Happy The Sims 3 plumbob
Can you add this as solved so people can see ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 27 Jun 2012, 17:59

Hello,

I'm glad it got solved!
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top