Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:20

I downloading and installed the sims 3 supernatural then i downloaded the fix thing from here and in the install guide that was included in the file it says 11. Now, open the The Sims 3 launcher and navigate to the "Update" -tab. Choose "Refresh". If a new update is shown, install it. Now you should have got the latest version of the game. (RECOMMENDED ) If you get an “Invalid File” error during the update process or if you have ANY other problems during the update process, use THIS manual patch instead!)

But i updated a few days ago before i ever downloaded the sims 3 supernatural and now my game is up to date so when i click on the refresh under game updates thats all it says is your game is up to date. so should i manually update my game AGAIN or should I just skip this step?

Back to top Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:29

If you are updated to the 1.39 version, which came a few days ago, you should be good to go Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty ugh im getting mad

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:32

I followed ALL the steps thoroughly and i KNOW i did it right... i am updated i installed the fix i copied the files it told me to to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. AND EVERYTHING and i still keep getting no disc error! PLEASE help me.. oh and im not sure if it matters but i have the original the sims 3 base game from the store and i have the original the sims 3 late night from the store installed.. the sims 3 supernatural is the only torrented game i have installed.
Auntie Bella wrote:If you are updated to the 1.39 version, which came a few days ago, you should be good to go Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:42

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] 2279017149 Ooh, I see - facepalmed myself there.

Did you use the Crack too?
And it still doesn't work?

Well, if that's so, then find where you installed the Supernatural Pack,
if it's the latest game that you have.
It should been
Computer - C: - Programs (86x) - Electronic Arts - Supernatural - Game - Bin

Find the TS3EP07.exe
and try to start the game from there or from use the one from Base game
TSEW.exe

Back to top Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty didnt work

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:50

yes i did the #crack thing i just tried to open it where u said to and i got an error message that said "unable to start game, service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)
Auntie Bella wrote:Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] 2279017149 Ooh, I see - facepalmed myself there.

It should been

Find the TS3EP07.exe
TSEW.exe

Back to top Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty OMG THANK YOU!!!

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:54

i used the one from the base game and it started!!! thank you so much.. now is this how i have to start it everytime? and if i download another expansion pack say showtime or generations how would i start those? and if i download a diff expansion pack would i still be able to open supernatural by going to the game bin and clicking on that tsw thing?
Auntie Bella wrote:Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] 2279017149 Ooh, I see - facepalmed myself there.

It should been

Find the TS3EP07.exe
TSEW.exe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 22:58

Well, if you have the Supernatural - that's the one, you just used, that you should in the future, untill The Sims 3 Seasons Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] Empty ok

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:19

but what if i download the generation or showtime how will i open those? and in cas my fairies wings are not showing up on my sim
Auntie Bella wrote:Well, if you have the Supernatural - that's the one, you just used, that you should in the future, untill The Sims 3 Seasons Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Oct 2012, 23:24

Well, extract by using WINRAR and follow the # Installation Guide txt. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:52

Hello,

And please keep all your questions in one topic, especially since they are the same issue.
You can install the ep's you want, then try to start the game. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, copy the crack again. You'll have to keep using TS3W.exe from the base game bin.
The fairy wings not showing up can be caused by an incompatible mod. See if that't the case by backing up your mods folder, then removing it from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Oct 2012, 18:29

Hello,

Please do not open more than one topic for problems regarding the same game! It makes it very confusing for us!

Please keep all your other problems regarding The Sims 3 in this topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t7446-no-disc-error

Thank you! This topic is now closed. Should I update after installing the sims 3 supernatural. [CLOSED] 3479271199
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top