Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here Empty Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 03:17

Someone please help Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here 1577371209I installed The Sims 3 Supernatural from this website and after that, I couldn't update my game from the launcher or the manual patch on TS3 website. It gives me a "File not found error" when I try to install the update. I brought every Sims 3 game except Supernatural and Seasons and I downloaded Supernatural from here. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here Empty Re: Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 03:19

When installing Supernatural it should have prompted you to update. You could try running the installer again and see if it prompts you to update? You could try the ultimate fix. A screenshot of the errors and such would be helpful.

Back to top Go down

Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here Empty Re: Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 03:23

I did the ultimate fix and I did update when I installed Supernatural. I'm trying to update to the latest patch that just came out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 03:32

Don't update until Seasons comes out and you can use the crack for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:12

When did you install supernatural, and do the ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 02:19

I did that in late September. I used the manual patch and it worked, now it's saying insert disk Cannot Update Game after installing Supernatural from here 2830496658 I am currently downloading Seasons so now what do I do?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 15 Nov 2012, 08:12

t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 22:29

Hello,

Please let us know the final result, good luck!
(And keep in mind the Fix gets updated pretty often, so ALWAYS RE-DOWNLOAD it when you want to re-apply it!)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 04:08

Game works now, sometimes it closes and says "Windows is searching for a solution to your problem". (It never finds one) The game starts up and loads not, I have Seasons installed also, the only thing is it sort of lags a bit and force closes. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:58

Hello,

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
If yes, try backing up and removing ALL of them.

If not, try step 6: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4692-game-lag-possible-fixes
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 02:39

It might be the CC, but I instal all my store content from your mediafire page and the set with the basketball hoop doesn't work properly. The Sims don't actually pick up the ball, they play with an invisible ball lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 15 Jan 2013, 18:04

AshleyNichols94 wrote:It might be the CC, but I instal all my store content from your mediafire page and the set with the basketball hoop doesn't work properly. The Sims don't actually pick up the ball, they play with an invisible ball lol.
Hello there,

For that, please use the "Store Fixes" from our official MediaFire account here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 04:18

I did use the store fixes patch and the same problem still happens :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:38

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the folder(s) where you put the files of the Store Fixes in?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:16

I don't know how to screenshot Wat. I put them in Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Mods/Packages. I put all 4 of the files from the store fix in there because I use Sims 3 pack files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 22 Jan 2013, 18:50

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Did you do step 2 with the "ccmerged.package" file too? (That one goes into a different folder with the .Sims3Pack file instructions)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 23:25

Yes I did that step, it's in the right folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 27 Jan 2013, 09:26

Hello,

There seem to be a few problems with the store fixes. Not sure what and how but the wood fire oven doesn't seem to work properly either. I'll look into it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top