Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED] Empty Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 22:08

I downloaded the ultimate fix today. When I extracted the file and began moving each .dll and .exe file to the correct files, I noticed that I didn't have a file in my program files (x86) for Fast Lane, High End Loft, or Late Night. These three I have actually purchased. What am I supposed to do with the Fix for this? I am just confused as to why I do not have these files. I have every Sims 3 EP and SP minus Sweet Treats. Please let me know if this is going to be an issue or if it will be okay. Smile Thank you. Help

Back to top Go down

Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 22:40

missbrittany85 wrote:I downloaded the ultimate fix today. When I extracted the file and began moving each .dll and .exe file to the correct files, I noticed that I didn't have a file in my program files (x86) for Fast Lane, High End Loft, or Late Night. These three I have actually purchased. What am I supposed to do with the Fix for this? I am just confused as to why I do not have these files. I have every Sims 3 EP and SP minus Sweet Treats. Please let me know if this is going to be an issue or if it will be okay. Smile Thank you. Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED] 2830496658

Well, you could have install them another place that the others... Question
Or not install them as of yet Question

And as what to do with them, when you find them, do as the instruction tells you to do Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Missing files when using Ultimate Fix.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 23:02

I am in the process of uninstalling and re-installing. I could not get the Ultimate Fix or the Manual to work. I was receiving an error. I am going to clean up my laptop and run my disc to take it back to a brand new state. Hopefully, by doing that, I can get it to work correctly. Either that or take a bat to it. LOL.

//EDIT

Okay, you can resolve this...I found that when you download digital editions from Origin, they are in "Origin" program files rather than EA. Smile Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 00:32

missbrittany85 wrote:Okay, you can resolve this...I found that when you download digital editions from Origin, they are in "Origin" program files rather than EA. Smile Embarassed

I'm happy, that you found them and I am glad that you told me, it's nice to know that they are another place than the others. Very Happy
So if anyother have the same problem, then I know have to solve them Very Happy

Thank you and happy playing Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 04 Oct 2012, 11:54

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:06

Auntie Bella wrote:
missbrittany85 wrote:Okay, you can resolve this...I found that when you download digital editions from Origin, they are in "Origin" program files rather than EA. Smile Embarassed

I'm happy, that you found them and I am glad that you told me, it's nice to know that they are another place than the others. Very Happy
So if anyother have the same problem, then I know have to solve them Very Happy

Thank you and happy playing Very Happy
Hello,

Just to add some information; yes, if the base game is installed via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin instead!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top