Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack? Empty Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 19:23

hello, can i still create an "origin" account with a pirated EP?

i've installed the sims 3 university life, and some of the towns can be bought with a number of points.

but the riverview town is technically for free, but it requires an account.

will there be an issue if i created an account?

also in the sims 3 supernatural, the "genie" is unavailable...how can i add that feature to the game?

thank you for the reply!

Back to top Go down

Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack? Empty Re: Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:27

Actually you can and the genie isn't there because they come with showtime. (:

Back to top Go down

Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack? Empty Re: Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack?

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 20:51

ok! cool. thank you! which also means i could buy the other towns (in university life)? Smile

won't they (whoever they are) catch you having a pirated game?

//EDIT

the account needed a serial number...where can i get one that works?

thanks! Can i create an "origin" account even if i have a pirated sims 3 expansion pack? Icon_smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:27

Yep. That's why. You can't. Sorry!
Wait for the mediafire replacement to download Store content!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:50

no  they wont catch you because they don't really have a right to watch what games you have on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:52

Except if they're affiliated with the NSA Wink
Nah, just kidding Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 18 Jun 2013, 23:39

While you can make an account all you want, you won't be able to install/download anything without a valid game. The stuff packs do go on sale quite frequently though, if you keep watch. There are alternate sources to get the store content until G4TW has their account all set back up somewhere for everybody to get it all.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Jun 2013, 05:33

oh. ok! thank you! thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top