Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launcher won't open after applying final basegame crack for Supernatural. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Launcher won't open after applying final basegame crack for Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Launcher won't open after applying final basegame crack for Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 14 Oct 2012, 21:36

Hello!

So, previously my sims game was up to Showtime, and had all stuff packs but Katy perry and fast lane. Everything worked smoothly.

So, I just downloaded Supernatural and Diesel, installed them both, and followed the instructions for the Sims 3 fix, and now my launcher won't open. (I get "There was an error durign startup, please check the log")

If I remove the final basegame crack (included in the last step of the ultimate fix instructions), my launcher will open, however the new installations AND showtime do not show as installed.

My game IS fully updated. However, I updated BEFORE installing Diesel/Showtime. Is that causing the problem?

Could someone give me a halnd? I really wantt to play Supernatural. Makin Magic was my favorite base sims expansion :/

//EDIT

Fixed the problem. Turns out my Diesel installation was messed up (used FordGT90Concept's Sims 3 Crash Log Analyzer)

Took that out and now i'm good to go.

Back to top Go down

Launcher won't open after applying final basegame crack for Supernatural. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Launcher won't open after applying final basegame crack for Supernatural. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 16 Oct 2012, 17:04

Hello,

Glad to hear you fixed it yourself!
Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to let us know if you need any more assistance! Launcher won't open after applying final basegame crack for Supernatural. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male