Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? Empty sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean?

Post by Guest Wed 17 Oct 2012, 01:05

I was trying to install the killer classics witch is the cow plant stuff and it says i need the lastest software update what is that and how do i get it plz help me i really want it thanks sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? 2830496658sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? 1577371209
sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? 567613

Back to top Go down

sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? Empty Re: sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean?

Post by Admin Wed 17 Oct 2012, 20:09

Hello,

If you got the Killer Classics set from our official MediaFire account, please RE-DO all these instructions to fix that error: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? Empty content pack install need software update solved

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 23:04

ea games has blocked original content pack from the store so when you install it say that have to make a software updata but there is a program named tg unblock which will remove that
Place the files TG.exe and Unblock.exe in a new folder.
Copy all your Sims3pack files to this new folder.
Click and run Unblock.exe.
Please wait while your files are unlocked.
Wait for the message: All done! Just quit.
Copy your unprotected files to your folder Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads
Start the game from Launcher, click the Download and install all you want normally.
and now it works

Back to top Go down

sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean? Empty Re: sims 3 game launcher i need the latest software update what does that mean?

Post by Sim Architect Mon 19 Nov 2012, 09:16

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top