Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:39

Hello, I am currently get this message while trying to use a file downloaded from this site in the 2014 category. I have store fixes and have already decrapified the file and a tried doing it to a file from a different site with no success. If both have failed, are there other means to solving this issue?

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:16

you'll need the latest CCmerged and the latest fix.
For some items you will also need special, separate fxises  (the wrecked car)

Back to top Go down

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 12:46

I have the latest fixes, but I don't think I've ever used the CCmerged as I thought that was the file generated by the launcher when you installed CC. My bad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 14:25

4. Finally we have to crack the game; RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of our Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

5. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder.
(If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin )

6. Start the game and... ENJOY playing!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Nov 2016, 15:23

Azull wrote:Hello, I am currently get this message while trying to use a file downloaded from this site in the 2014 category. I have store fixes and have already decrapified the file and a tried doing it to a file from a different site with no success. If both have failed, are there other means to solving this issue?

Thank you!

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Azull,

Are you 100% positive that this file was downloaded from Games4theworld? If so, what file was it exactly? Because all these files are decrapified by default already.

And did you also update to patch 1.67 too, with the manual patch?

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Tue 08 Nov 2016, 16:53; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Nov 2016, 16:51

@The_gh0stm4n Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes the file is from the site but please ignore this thread, this was user error on my part.
I recently had to do a folder reset and since the rest of my store content worked I assumed I had gotten all essential files, I had missed the ccmerged file. My bad, it's been a really long time since I had to do a folder reset.

Thank you everyone for your response and assistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 08 Nov 2016, 16:54

Azull wrote:@The_gh0stm4n Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes the file is from the site but please ignore this thread, this was user error on my part.
I recently had to do a folder reset and since the rest of my store content worked I assumed I had gotten all essential files, I had missed the ccmerged file. My bad, it's been a really long time since I had to do a folder reset.

Thank you everyone for your response and assistance.

Ah! Very Happy

Alright, have fun with the game/store content and feel free to get back in touch with us again anytime if you need more help! You can open a new topic then. Problem solved, topic closed. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top